Thursday 16 August 2012

PICTURES FROM FAZE' REFAZED ALBUM RELEASE PARTY

Hmmm! I won't blow too much drama...I just had to share this ...very interesting pictures from FAZE' s REFAZED ALBUM LAUNCH....pheww! I almost bit my tongue...lol

...SOME  PICTURES OF THE LIVE PERFORMANCES..

Faze perfoming

Faze..still performing



I guess She is Sexy and she knows it





Vector Performing



..SOME RED CARPET AND INTERVIEW PICTURES

Faze and M SMOOTH @ the red Carpet


..AND THE AUDIENCE...

The Rain Maker MAJEK FASHEK

DJ LAMBO
FAZE AND M SMOOTH




Benny Paladin an artiste signed to BACK 2 BLACK RECORD LABEL



Dammy Krane





Looks like AZARDUS


Tony Tetuila....I hope they didn't JAM his CAR

looks a lot like Wiz Kid..wat do you think? lol



Mrs Tuface..

The pictures were made possible by www.360nobs.com and  you can check out his new site www.the360delivery.com for all your delivery and pick up requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!