Friday 23 November 2012

MEGA SHOE SALES FROM THE SHOE MERCHANT


Ladies get ready to experience a wonderful SHOEGASM at TSM's PLATINUM SALE EVENT!

Shoes! Fragrances! Clothes! Watches! Accessories & SO MUCH MORE..All @ The Prestigious CRESCENDO LOUNGE, 71A ODUDUWA CRESCENT, GRA, IKEJA, LAGOS!! FRI 14TH DEC - TUES 18TH DEC 2012!!

5 DAYS ONLY OF UNPRECEDENTED MEGA SALES!! 10a.m-6p.m daily!!

THE SHOE MERCHANT SAYS
"Each day won't be the same! That's our promise to u! C u there!!!@ IKEJA & OGUDU"



 THE EVENT.....




















MEET THE SHOE MERCHANT
SHE SAYS

"My name is Olubukonla Arenyeka(nee Adeyemi),married mother of 3. An Agricultural Economist graduate from the Olabisi Onabanjo University who later went on to bag an LLB degree from the London South Bank university,London
I have always had a passion for making people smile by providing goods that make them look and feel good. I would say I derive a lot of happiness in providing top notch products.
My interest in business started from when I finished my JSS 3 exams and we had a long break before we started SS1. My parents asked me to go to Daleko market,Isolo where my dad's sister had various shops so as to spend time with her. To say I was livid at the time would be an understatement. Daleko market of all the places in the world when a lot of my mates had travelled abroad!! Well,I took it in good stride since it wasnt far from us at the time as we were living in ilupeju then which was where I grew up. I watched as sales pitches were made,I watched as customers haggled. I learnt how to close deals and also learnt how to count money at the speed of lightning as money traded hands very quickly and in bulk for that matter. My love for business started from then. The seed had been sown "





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!