Tuesday 12 June 2012

NAIJA MUSIC GOES GLOBAL AGAIN!

I am so happy with the positive press Nigerian music is getting nowadays..especially in the continents that once condemned us... Some of our artistes are doing us proud..and today we shine the light on PSQUARE. I guess their collaboration with Akon is starting to yield dividends..first the song "chop my money" is  remixed and Akon is featured, next they sign a distribution deal with Universal Music South Africa..and now a remix of the song "beautiful onyinye" is released featuring Rick Ro$$..complete with  a TITANIC THEMED MUSIC VIDEO..We @ NGOZIGOLD pray that GOD continues to bless their hustle..Pls enjoy the video below



A great friendship and buisness partnership yielding bank-friendly profit

Psquare signing distribution deal with Universal Music South Africa

Sexy twins


Jude..their big bros!

THE VIDEO OF BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE ..PSQUARE FEATURING RICK ROSS [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
Nice video, nice SCENERY, I loved the all white everything theme..But I sort of expected more from them, afterall its P2,KONVICT MUSIC AND RICK ROSS ... and also I wish the leading ladies were African themed..afterall ONYINYE is an African name..all thesame GREAT VIDEO..I will give the video 4 STARS ..
..Also I noticed this morning the video was temporarily removed from youtube and some of the websites that uploaded the video also removed it..I was worried..However I just found out the initial ones uploaded was the leaked video..anyway Youtube and other websites have been updated with the official video from Psquare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!