Monday 17 February 2014

MAKEOVER WITH M.A.C AND URBAN DECAY MAKEUP-A TOUCH OF GOLDWATER

If you are a man who is still insisting on natural beauty..I am sorry to say this... but you are indeed sleeping on a bicycle..because all women are beautiful..and with Brazilian Hair, False eyelashes and M.A.C makeup all women are FLAWLESS...but not all women woke up like that though..lol (NOBODY WANTS TO CARRY LAST JOOR..LOL)
However My model is beautiful and flawless inside and outside but as women we love to play with makeup...lol

I moisturized her skin with M.A.C Oil control lotion , and  primed her skin with M.A.C prep and prime skin base visage. To camouflage the dark areas under her eyes, I used the M.A.C Pro and Conceal palette in medium with the M.A.C 195 Concealer brush, I applied Studio fix fluid foundation with the M.A.C 130 brush using by stippling the foundation to her skin and blended it out using the M.A.C oval 6 brush, and I set the foundation and concealer using the M.A.C studio fix powder with the M.A.C 187 duo fibre brush.
I primed her eyes with Urban Decay eye primmer and used the "damaged " and "strike" from the urban decay "Vice 2" Eye shadow palette. the gel eyeliner is M.A.C blacktrack and her lipstick is Rimmel "Alarm".
..oh I almost forgot, I did a subtle highlight using a shade of powder 3 tones lighter than her skin tone and blended using a beauty blender.

This is what I call a face beat by GOLDWATER..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!