Tuesday 18 February 2014

MY BAG TEMPTATION, THE FOSSIL MUSIC BAG, LIMITED EDITION

After work I went to the Fossil shop at Union Square, Aberdeen to buy a badly needed long overdue wristwatch, and that's when I saw the mother of all bags, the limited edition fossil vintage music bag. It retails for £339.....quite pricey but not as expensive as other high end designer bags.


This bag is to die for, the thickness of the leather is comforting, and it has that exotic leather smell. Unlike most satchel bags, this one is quite roomy and it is designed to carry a 17 inch laptop and it has inside compartments for pens, keys and tech so you can imagine my excitement.
It's unique design is sure to get you noticed and this bag will start many conversations and end all bag discussions...lol, there is also a limited edition leather watch/jewelry case that comes with this bag, and it retails for £49.

Forgive me but touching this bag sent my vanity to paradise..lol..

I nearly forgot about my watch, the reason why i went into the shop..it's a beautiful gold tone time piece, it retails at £135 pounds,the watch makes plenty sense....oh i also found out that Fossil makes watches for brands such as Adidas, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Kors, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Burberry, DKNY, Diesel and Armani Exchange.


When you buy this watch you get 2  years international guarantee and if anything happens to your watch ,you can take it to any Fossil shop anywhere in the world once you present your receipt and guarantee

BACK TO THE BAG MATTER....SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS LIMITED EDITION BAG..lol

If you love me..this bag will make me very very very happy....(you get my drift..lol)
If this bag is wrong..then I don't want to be right!!!!

To get more information on the bag and to buy it online...CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Please leave a comment!